Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SICK OF THE SHEEPLE!!!! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!!!

People, no matter which side of the political fence they're on, each have their own opinions based on what they hear or read, and face it…most people don’t read much anymore. But, they do watch television. Unfortunately, most "news" stations are hardly more than Bush Butt Boys (some in drag). They "report" what the "administration" wants them to report, and nothing more. So much more is going on in this country that gets no press…don’t get me started! I’ll blog more on that later.

I heard a guy on TV just today say something like, "...unemployment is down, the economy is steady, there are good times ahead..." and I immediately thought, "WHAT THE FUCK PLANET DOES HE LIVE ON?"

I don't just read the American News; I pay attention to what's happening globally because for some time I've felt a gathering going on. I've discussed this with some of you and you know what I'm talking about. People are coming together, being drawn by similarities in their spiritual awareness, rocks and music seem to play a huge part, but lately, politics (of ALL things) is getting into the picture: American Politics especially.

For 8 years, Americans have been held captive by the opinions and commensurate actions of George W. Bush, et al. I am still astounded that the entire friggin' nation KNOWS he didn't win the election, but sat back down on their couches and said "OK" with their heads down. WHAT? I haven't seen such a show of complete compliance since the Warren Report! Shit, I was 14 years old then and I didn't buy that crap! Stepford comes immediately to mind.

That said, I challenge anyone reading this blog to get off your asses and vote! You unfortunately only have two choices, so make the right one. Get every non-racist person you know to register and get them to do the same, and then get out and JUST DO IT!! We absolutely MUST take our country back. The most recent request to bail out another financial firm is another scare tactic (and a pretty effective one) by all the BUSHIT!

Here’s the bottom line, it’s that or a revolution…I’ve talked about the need for another tea party for years…maybe it’s time!

San Francisco is going to name its water treatment plant the George Bush Sewage Treatment Plant to honor him . It was suggested putting the library there to so you can see and read all the shit in one place.


‘nuf said…g’night all.

Patio Patty ©


P.S. If the freakin’ BUSH BUTT BOYS read this, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you %100 Patty ...if there isn't a change...I am on the boat ~ feathers in my hair... and will gladly join the revolution!
Sick of the Bushit!

Bluzlover said...

You are correct my dear. The media elects our officials. Too many people base their vote on television commercials without really knowing the person at all. I'm looking forward to more blogs.